2012年2月2日木曜日

Volunteer

I have updated mostly today.
I write this time about the volunteer which I experienced in the summer of last year.

I participated in the revival volunteer of the East Japan great earthquake.
Many the students and teachers of Wakayama University had participated in this volunteer.
When Bus which picked us up arrived at a stricken area and  I looked at the situation, I lost language.
Because the scene which was being watched only on TV had spread in the face of me.
After that, we cleaned the place where houses were building and heard the talk of the person who suffered a great deal of damage.

I have experienced many things through this volunteer.
I want those who are reading this text to participate in a volunteer.
I think we have some which are obtained some thing or other by participating in a volunteer.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I want to join these volunteer activity! Please let me know if there are volunteer activities like this!

    返信削除